Friday, November 12, 2010

Shea Butter

just got to know about L'Occitane June this year
when Ms. Joyce, my lecturer for F6 and F9 brought me and yan ying
out for lunch to thank us for helping her out
and also gifted us each a Shea Butter Hand Cream from L'Occitane.
(Thank you Ms Joyce :))

err, actually i got to try this hand cream once from Hannah during SAM in Taylors.
i checked it out once then, but did not get it coz it was pricey and i had no income then.
and i NEVER believe in hand creams.
coz nothing ever helped my Eczema.
If you've known me since High school, you'd have known about my horrible Eczema
my hand peels like crazy..
and is super super dry..
my mom always say
"Ling, if someone were to compare my hands and my mom's they would surely say i worked more,
coz my hands were really dry :P"
i also hated those thumbprint machines!
i had to try like 30 times before it'll ever detect my thumbprint or they'll just ask me to return when my skin gets better =="

And and...those who know me knows that i do not use cosmetics
and hence take no notice/interest in cosmetic shops like body shop, L'Occitane..etc.
not until i tried the Shea Butter Hand Cream.

it was so effective i had to do some research on the ingredient that is in that hand cream.
"SHEA BUTTER"

WHAT is Shea Butter?
Shea Butter is natural fats extracted from the nuts (Shea Nuts) of the African Tree (Shea Tree).
100% all natural shea butter is an all-vitamin A cream and has shown to be a superb moisturizer with exceptional healing properties for the skin.

BENEFITS of Shea Butter?
1. Dry skin
2. Skin Rash
3. Soothes Itching Skin
4. Sun Burn
5. Small skin wound
6. Skin cracks
7. Tough or rough skin
8. Stretch marks
9. Scars
10. Eczema (of course! :P)
11. Split ends or Dry hair

can be used on your face, hand, lips, hair, ANYWHERE :P
and the list can go on and on.....
the healing properties of shea butter is pretty amazing!
i'm saying this because i've tried it and it actually works!
i'm AMAZED :P

here is just a super short and brief info on shea butter.
if you are really interested,
you should ask Mr Google :)
and i know he'll be glad to tell you more about shea butter :P

Following this blog post will be more post on L'Occitane's Shea Butter range of products that i've experimented on. Stay tuned :)

No comments: