Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Haircut @ Hairkunst

i finally went for a haircut after so long.
but.
haha. this is what everyone will say.
"no difference pun."
hahaha..
okay, yes, i admit that.

i promise promise to change the next cut
kay. :P

anyways.
i like the environment at Hairkunst.
the hairstylist was really nice :)
and this was the result of the haircut.
=D
*love*

but. i don't like it this way,
as in, i prefer my hair to be blown straight
and look like how i would look like normally.
i couldn't judge if i really liked my hair.
until after i got home, washed my hair.
and uh,
dun like.
i really don't like the shape :/
sigh.
no time and no more money to go for second cut as
it's gonna be Onyx's turn.

Onyx spend RM80 every 2 months+ on grooming
I spend RM40 every 5months+ on haircut!

><
i really do sacrifice a lot for her :P

1 comment:

Adele said...

fuiyoh. Jooling very ai mei now. =P