Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jogoya

Just came back from lunch with my Bao Mu (Mentor) from Jogoya :)
There's this promo going on now till 15th December (i think :P)
50% off for ladies from Monday to Thursday
(only morning till evening sessions. no Dinner)

It's been years since i last saw her and it's time we catch up with one another :P
Had a great time chit chatting about everything :P

here are some of the pictures of the food we ate :)

So glad they have my favorite jellyfish and scallop today :)

My All time favorite -- Salmon!

The BEST of the BEST!
LOBSTER with CHEESE!!
(something like cheese baked rice on Lobster :))
YUMMy!
many thanks to Eunice for the Jogoya VIP card ;)

And never forgetting my GREEN TEA Haagen Daaz Ice Creen <3
*LOVE*

Didn't stuff myself.
in fact i ate quite litte :P
hehe.
but the lobster made it all worth it :)

I still think that Jogoya is wayyyyy better than Tenji
(though many thinks otherwise)
but without the 50% promo, don't think Jogoya is worth it :P
hehe.

Me and my Mentor :)


JOGOYA
Address:T3, Relish Flr. Starhill Gallery,
181, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
TEL: +603-2142-1268
Fax: +603-2148-8171

1 comment:

Acoustic Coffee House~ said...

hey dear bao bao+ sister, just saw this post~ lol as when i planning to del the fake teh joo ling fb account :P m happy can be recorded down in ur journal :) happy to be with you tat day~ been really quite long we didn't catch up wit each other~ stil a lot of topic in btw us :) makes me anticipate for the next meeting wit u~ take care my dear bao~ all the best in ur life~ :D