Friday, November 19, 2010

L'Occitane Ultra Rich Shampoo and Conditioner

I wasn't very conscious about my hair during high school
(because i was forced to 'bun' up my hair in high school)
until i came to college when tying my hair every morning means
having to wake up 15 minutes earlier.
(YES, 15 mins is A LOT :P heh.)
i changed my shampoo from the regular Rejoice to Sunsilk to Dove to Loreal
hoping that one would some how or rather turn out to be as helpful as those misleading ads.
naive.
:P

then i gave up on my hair and did rebonding.
rebonding cost a bomb and only lasted for one year!
after 2 haircuts.
my hair became the normal
dry, frizzy, fly away, unruly hair that gets tangled so easily
so i switched to Lakme
(claimed to be good by my hairdresser)
used Lakme for one year
STILL the same =="
messy and gets tangled easily.
:/

then after getting to know about shea butter,
i saw this shampoo at eBay
and it took me one month before i made up my mind to buy it
because it was so expensive and i gave up trusting shampoos
that claimed to be good for dry hair like mine.

Let me introduce you to my Miracle Shampoo :)
and conditioner :P

L'Occitane Ultra Rich Shampoo andConditioner

Selected for its nourishing and restructuring properties, Shea Butter deeply nourishes the capillary fibers and protects hair and scalp against harsh conditions (sun, wind, cold, colorations…) Hair is instantly shiny, soft and smooth.

Enriched in Shea Butter, this conditioning cream nourishes and restructures dry hair from roots to ends. Its rich formula regenerates and repairs dry ends and protects hair against harst elements (sun, wind, cold, over processing). Conditioning agents shield the capillary fibers and detangle hair. Ultra Rich Conditioner leaves hair shiny, soft and smooth.

My Comment
When this pair arrived at my house,
i was thinking to just try it once and finish using my 'old' shampoo
before using this.

but,
after i used this once,
JUST ONCE
my hair was just as they describe
"....hair is INSTANTLY shinny, soft and smooth"!!!
YES! i'm serious.
no kidding!

i felt the difference when i was blowing my hair
(with the saloon type of hair dryer)
normally with my previous shampoo - Lakme
right after blowing dry my hair,
my hair gets tangled badly and i can feel that my hair is really really dry!
then it becomes frizzy and fly away and what not!
but after i used this pair of shampoo and conditioner - L'Occitane,
my hair was so soft straight and just minimal minor tangle that can be brushed off easily without force!

no more fly away and frizzy hair!
seriously!
i'm not exaggerating :P

i thought those reviews at the L'occitane website were exaggerating
but after i use,
i realized that it actually IS THAT good =D
wow.

so after using this one time,
i just couldn't go back to using my Lakme shampoo and conditioner.
i'm so stucked with this L'occitane Ultra Rich Shampoo and Conditioner
because i seriously LOVE the feeling of my hair after!

Try it and you'll understand what i mean :P
(Christmas is near, good excuse to get one for yourself :))

Price:
Shampoo (250ml) - RM76
Conditioner (200ml) - RM70+

Yes, absolutely pricey!
but if you can get this overseas, you should get the shampoo from UK (11 pounds - RM55+) and the conditioner from France (12 Euro - RM50+)
glad to have many friends in UK =D
don't have to pay overpriced pricey stuffs in M'sia :P

"What you pay is what you get"
NOT really.
because my Lakme shampoo compared to my L'Occitane shampoo
is only cheaper by RM30/Litre
and Lakme, even after using for ONE YEAR couldn't give me an effect,
not even CLOSE to the effect this two duo (L'Occitane) gave me in ONE DAY!

=D

SUPER recommended ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I started out using L'Occitane soaps, but then I found out the shampoos had the same high quality. I like this particular product as my primary shampoo as there are times when I have to wash my hair multiple times during a day, and it is extremely gentle.

Welcome to my blog: http://blog.soliditytrade.com/