Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm Back!! :)


Hi Peeps :)
I'm officially back from my holiday!!
and still at this blog.
my plan to shift to my new domain failed..
so many things to do, with so little time..
now i wished i new some HTML stuffs :P

so...
i'm back with a picture of me WITH the sign =D
with jennie :P

Day 1
Left my house with Jennie, Aaron and Jun Yong (JY) at 5.30am
to SUC to pick Yichun up :)
Started our journey to Ipoh at 6am.
Got a little lost at Ipoh East Garden,
but Mr. G by the name of PS got us to Foh San
coz the Ipoh people JUST woke up =="
Anyways,
my WHOLE point of leaving early is just to eat Dim Sum at the
VERY FAMOUS Dim Sum shop at Ipoh
which in my 20 years of going there every CNY,
didn't get to taste one bite =="
(Thanks to my cousin, Chih Ping! *hint*)

to be continued...

No comments: