Saturday, September 5, 2009

Just one Bite.

yup.
Just ONE bite.
I had to travel to the immigration office
FIVE times in just TWO weeks.
(can be considered as six actually - Eunice help me go once)

1st trip
(20th August 2009)
Got the shocking news that i had to wait for 1 month to change my dog-bitten passport.
o.O
shocked.
then i had to have my birthcert in order to apply.
and WHO on earth with a MyKad will even bother to bring their birthcert right?
Really gotta thank Eunice for bringing it for me.
(so considered 2 in 1 trip)

2nd trip
(21st August 2009)
Went there to hand in my surat rayuan.
went there at lunch time and waited until 2.45pm till i could hand in my letter.

3rd trip
(25th August 2009)
kena "Put Lang Shui"
(throw cold water in canto/potong steam in BM)
haha..
at first say diluluskan then say no.
==
then somemore make me lose hope by saying
"ikut procedure yang biasa. 1 bulan."
='(
nevermind.

4th trip
(4th September 2009)
Finally it's not a con trip.
it's DONE!!!
really and betul betul diLULUSkan!!
Eunice teman-ed me there.
went there just in time for their lunch time ONCE again.
==
so waited until 2.45pm
then wait again until 3.30pm until they called my name
and told me this,
"Ini, surat amaran, dan kamu hanya dapat satu tahun"
(in my heart: "ALRIGHT man! means i have to come back here in a years' time?! and i actually thought that i could avoid getting in there for the next five years!!!@@)
then i proceeded to make my payment.
and the guy told me...
"hanya bayaran sebelum pukul 3pm boleh ambil passport hari ini"
=="
great.
so means have to come back again.
eh, so fun lah.
Petrol so cheap right. My father own petronas wan.
nono, my car run on water wan.
i oso got all the time in the world.
go there a few more times oso nevermind right?
=="

5th Trip
(5th September 2009)
went there by myself straight after F2 PT2.
and
FINALLY!!!
there...
My passport!!
i can't believe it's in my hands now.
><
hahahaha..

US, here i come! =P

All these hassle.
just because of ONE bite from
HER!
i loooooveeee her so much lah.
she oso noe her mistress got so much time.
and that her mistress's car is running on water.
=P

The rainbow. The Promise. The Miracle.
I've actually been praying that i can get my passport so that i can go to US.
On Monday (23rd Aug 2009) morning,
(The day that they asked me to call back to check if my passport can be ready or not)
on the way to Uni, Suyi asked me to look up.
and this was what i saw.
a rainbow.
Instantly i thought, it must be a promise from God that i can go to US.
happily i waited for class break to call the office.
disappointingly, i had a "tiada keputusan" reply.
Then i started to doubt.
but yet. with hope, i called the next day.
and so excitedly got the "sudah diluluskan" reply.
I was sooo super happy and started to Thank God.
but then i went and they told me that it wasn't actually diluluskan.
and that instant. i doubted again.
and hardly had the urge to call again.
i only did when my brother told me to.
When i lost all hope to go to US.
suddenly my brother called and told me that he can actually postpone the trip.
then i remembered about the rainbow.
then one day. 3rd Sept. I so happened to call. and they actually told me that
"Sudah diluluskan"

Since young,
God has been really nice and faithful to me in answering my prayers.
even those very little and minor minor ones.
even after doubting Him so many times.
Once again, He's shown me his faithfulness.
It's really a miracle that i can get my passport in such a short period of time
even after my surat rayuan got rejected.
Once again, He's thought me and reminded me not to doubt.
With God,
All things are possible =))

Becareful!!
last week,
two person on a motorcycle smashed my mom's car window in attempt to steal her bag placed next to the driver's seat.
This happened when my mom was waiting at the round-a-bout near Tesco Cheras.
This was what happened.
However, they didn't manage to grab my mom's bag tho'.
according to my mom,
she instinctually pulled the bag back when they tried to grab it away.
and you know what's the best part.
the bag don't have her purse or her handphone.
it was just her Bible, notes, and Water Bottle.
==
i was like.
"let them take mah...then laugh at them :P"
hahahahahaha...

Just a reminder to don't simply put your bags on the seat yah :))

Looking forward to go to US.
but it's gonna be really really expensive ><

k lah. that's all for now.
need to go back to my books dy ><
nono..Astro on Demand first.
hahahahaha..
today got new episodes of "You're hired" TVB Drama Series.
weeee!!
super nice show..keke

No comments: