Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Longest Monday of My Life @@

I've reached San Francisco
and finally arrived at Homewood Suite San Jose Airport after going rounds and rounds..
searching for it.
One thing for sure is that i don't understand the street signs of US ><
unlike in M'sia..the road
signs will bring you to wonders..
hahaha...

It was a looongggg Monday coz.
i left M'sia at 9.25am. then took a 4 hours flight. 3 hours 30 mins transit and a 12 hours flight plus a 2 hours to find the place. but yet.
it's STILL Monday@@ wow.

The flight was about 12-13 hours long.
and it was indeed really really looooooooooooooonnnnggggg alright.
i don't mind being long hours in the plane BUT.
I'm soooo tired but i can't sleep.
I need to go toilet but i don't want to wake the guy sitting at the corner.
I'm thirsty but i don't want to drink so i don't have to go to the toilet.
I want to watch movie buy my eyes are really tired.
what else i wonder.
it's just.
T-o-R-T-u-R-i-N-g..

owh.
and the weather here is really cold.
i was stuck in the shower and i really didn't want to get out coz of the really nice warm water splashing all over me...ahhhhh...
nice.

After such a long long long long trip..
all we did today was just sight see-ing as we were searching for our Home Suite.
and my first official dinner here was...
Carl's Jr. ==" *Blek* horrible.
but i can tell you that the price here is cheaper than M'sia.
and the burger if i'm not mistaken or maybe it's just my illusion that it's
much much bigger than the one in M'sia..
really huge.
(haha. maybe coz i couldn't finish it that's why it looked larger and larger to me)

Tomorrow me and my Second brother will officially go exploring around.
=)
but for now. (11.27pm SF (M) ; 2.27pm M'sia (T)). it's time for me to sleep.
Will start with the CSB presentation slides tomorrow night.
and will try to complete it the same night.
all the best to me~XD

for more pictures. please visit my facebook =))

1 comment:

eDwin said...

i couldn't sleep when i flew from kl to london too! it was indeed really torturing!