Thursday, August 27, 2009

Potong Steam. Stress. Drugs. Poker. Holiday.

.Potong Steam. Stress. Drugs. Poker. Holiday.

Kena potong steam by the immigration officer. So i felt super stress. Then i started eating drugs. And started playing poker. Won some cash and went for a holiday.
The end.

hahahahaha..don't worry.
just kidding. :P
(shiok sendiri)
keke..read on lah!!


Potong Steam
Tuesday
(25 August)
after trying for a gazillion times today..
for the last time,
i called the immigration office after class at home before i sleep
and finally someone answered the phone
me: hello, saya nak check status passport saya.
the guy (sounded quite dead and monotonous): no rujukan surat/I.C.
me: 900107-xx-xxxx
the guy: Teh Joo Ling ya?
me: ya =)
the guy: sudah lulus.
me: o.O Huh? betul sudah lulus?
the guy: ya. sudah lulus.
me: bila boleh dapat?
the guy: check kat counter 33
me: owh okay. thank you. bye.

then i jump from my bed..from super sleepy to super awake.. :P
then drag my dad to the immigration office.
end up.
kena potong steam.
the fella go and tell me that not lulus =="
so i went home and called again.
same guy answered the phone and then tell me..
tiada keputusan
=="""

waste petrol and time and most importantly...
my beauty sleep.
grrrrrrrr..
summore still cannot go to US ><
sobs sobs.
but nevermind.
as i have said. i'll just accept it as it is =)

Stress
Aiks.
Super stress.
Haven't seen such numbers on my exam paper for a long time.
><
(alright. exaggerating :P)
anyways.
Progress test 2 is in a
week.
and guess what.
I haven't started studying.
and and..
we didn't have F3 lectures for 1 month and suddenly...
Ms Ruzlena (F3 Lecturer)
actually finished 4 chapters in 2 lessons. (1 week)
3 chapters for the first and 1 for the second lesson.
cool huh =)
so cool until my head's gonna explode!!
and i mean..
Literally EXPLODE..><
hahahahhahaha...
so cute lah the pic :P

Drugs
I'm addicted to these
(Eunice went to australia and bought me these + more)
the colourful stick is 'Pucker Powder'.
it's a sour sour kinda powder =)
super addictive whey..hehe..
it's like eating drugs..
hahaha..coz i'm addicted to it and it's powdery..
hahahaha..
and the blue packet is LCMs Rice bubbles by Kelloggs.
super nice lah =)
haha..left 2 more..
for 2 more days.
sobs..

Poker
(Texas Hold Em')
Despite having exams in a week.
I spent 2 hours downloading and watching
'The World Series of Poker 2009' on Youtube
hehehe..super interesting whey..
and i seriously miss playing poker.
it's so fun. interesting. but yet stressful.
hehe.
It's not as simple and as easy as it seems.
it's not just about gambling.
there's more to poker than meets the eye.
=))

Holiday
haha..Last but not least.
So happy to have the next 5 days off
..
to study
==
haha..
so happy Ms Ruzlena actually cancelled tuesday's class.
so from the actual 4 days.
it became 5 days. =))
Weeeee XD

K lah.
Wanna watch my Astro on Demand.
keke.


No comments: