Wednesday, December 22, 2010

tripSSSS to 1 Utama

Okay.
This is gonna sound a lil lifeless..

...i went to 1 Utama 4 DAYS in a row...
YES! 4 days straight!

can you imagine?
it's not so bad if you're staying near that area.
but for people staying in Cheras,
like ME,
to go there 4 days straight is quite...
insane.
hahaha..
yea..

But these trips were all worth while..
(pssstt.. especially day 3 :P)
find out why! =D

Day 1 (Thursday)
16.12.2010
Cousin came down from Ipoh yesterday to participate in a competition to win an
iPod Touch :)
with me.
it was held in 1U for 5 days from Wednesday.
but to enter into the finals,
you have to first qualify for it.
Hence that was what we did :)
we participated in 2 out of 3 of the games, that is,
Milk the Cow
and
Fruit Ninja :)

Day 2 (Friday)
17.12.2010
Today, was suppose to be a stay-at-home day.
but suddenly saw a message asking whether i wanna go to 1U with my ACCA mates.
since i had nothing to do..
i drag my cousin along for the gathering :P
hahaha.
walked whole day
basically, teman-ing Daniel to buy 5 teddies..
we explored the christmas decos
and had dinner at Sushi Zanmai!
YUM!! =D
just LOVE sushi!! weee!!!
*heart*

Day 3 (Saturday)
18.12.2010
'today', because my sec bro took one car to Melaka,
me and my cousin was left with no car.
hence, we had to tag along with my eldest brother to his doctor's appointment @ KL
and waited for him for about 1 hour and 15 mins!
before heading to 1U for the
Milk the Cow finals at 3.30pm
Jin from Hitz.fm was the DJ for the event :)
i was so super nervous coz the stage is just so not my thing :P
and i was just praying and hoping that nobody i know will ever see me..

anyways..
there were like 10 people for the quarter finals
(since there were ties, there were actually 12 people)
there's a podium on the stage with an iPod touch on it
and we had to play using the iPod touch on stage
then out of the 12 people, 5 would be chosen for the Semi Finals
(6 were actually chosen due to draws/ties)
and out of the 5, 2 would be chosen for the Finals
where by both will compete to get either the
1st Prize - iPod Touch + Audio Technica Headphones
or 2nd Prize - iPod Nano
Lucky me got through till the finals =D
Finals was played rather differently, in that, me and my opponent would take turns to play 3 rounds, and the highest total score for that 3 rounds would be the winner!
and yup,
i WON!!
wooohooo =D
sooo happy :P
hahahahaha..
me. the cow. my opponent :P
i mean, i seriously did not expect myself to win through this game.
like totally did not expect to.
but really thank God =D
yeay!

Day 4 (Sunday)
19.12.2010
i was kinda sick of 1U already :P
felt a little lifeless also. XD
and it was seriously a pain to find a decent parking spot. ==
anyways,
today was the finals for the Fruit Ninja competition at 3.30pm
just like Milk the Cow they had Quarter finals, Semi finals and then the Finals
for this one, i was the ONLY girl there :P
hehe..
i felt so kiasu being there coz i've already won yesterday :P
but, couldn't help it, coz i confirmed my attendance even before the competition started yest.
hence, not my fault ya :P
hahaha
anyhow,
i got out at quarter finals but my cousin was in for Semi Finals but did not make it for the finals...sigh..nevermind, there's always a next :P

and yah.
my 4 days trip to 1U
and i can foresee myself NOT entering that mall within the next 6 months XP
hahahahaha...

ttfn :)
going to Ipoh later today for dim sum <3

2 comments:

Adele said...

met up with so many ppl huh! BUT NOT ME! T_T. lol!!

Joo Ling said...

Adele - hahahaha...waiting for Jon to come back. remember? XD then altogether with Swan? =D ha ha...can't wait to see the never seen you :P