Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Last day of 2010

I planned to stay at home and -
1. Clean my room
2. Blog about my trips to Ipoh

This was what i successfully accomplished -
N.O.T.H.I.N.G

:)

hehe
great day!

hahaha
yea. spent the whole day sleeping and sleeping..
it's not that i don't have anything to do, just that i chose to stay at home :P
don't worry, i'm not emo.
but i'm just anti social
and i actually love to be alone.
believe it or not :P
i may be like super noisy and all, but deep down inside me..
lonely girl that likes to be alone
(owh yes, i know you'll be like...."crap" lah.. =P)

anyways
It's now the last hour and the last day of 2010
just dropby to say..

GOODBYE dear 2010!!
thanks for the memories :)

will be back to blog bout my trips to Ipoh...
NEXT YEAR ;)

ttfn
i'm really looking forward to next year <3

2 comments:

Adele said...

HAHAHHA! I LOVE BEING ALONE TOO! HIGH FIVE!

Joo Ling said...

Hahaha.. yup ;) *PIAK*