Sunday, July 18, 2010

Untitled :P

Another week passed.
Here i am again, facing yet another 5 days of 'holiday' before my next lecture.
Honestly speaking,
i did not really do anything the past 5 days of 'holiday'.
i really hope i'll do better in getting myself to do something this time. :)

Had my First F8 lecture at Orange International C
ollege last Thursday night.
taught by Ms Sheila William.
I've always heard that she's a really good lecturer,
and every time i hear that,
i'll go 'okayyy..is she really thatt good??'
well,
now i really understand why people say that.
:)
since the day i chose to have my F8 classes at OIC,
i've never regretted or thought of going back to Sunway.
after being taught by Ms Sheila,
i think,
there's really nothing to regret about at all. =)
Her notes are really good. :)
(erm, no other lecturer's notes to compare with, so i'll just say it's good in my point of view, i like it :))


As for F9,
My lecturer is Ms Joyce,
another really good lecturer.
(was my lecturer for F6 too :))
just,
a 'lil' stressful :P
heh..
tho i work better without stress,
but, i sometimes need adequate amount of stress to get me to start doing things :P
Her notes are really gooder too :P haha..
this time is much better,
coz it's comb binded this time :D

last sem,
it was in a huge file,
and i couldn't bear the 'sufferings' of see my notes being uneven.
(coz the holes are not the same every time, and some pages just jut out, can't stand it! :P)
and i couldn't bear the 'sufferings' of carrying a HUGE file + super hard to flip.
and when you have to squeeze in the Lecture Theatre,
it's worst.
so, i, went and comb bind my notes :)
tho' it was rather troublesome coz every time new notes came i had to go to the shop can get them to
re-bind my notes :P
but, to keep my notes in tip top condition, that's what i have to do :)
makes my life simpler too (accept for the part where i have to do re-binding :P)
heh.

This sem,
it's all improved :)
however,
i did another thing differently :P
(i know i always do, but...)
that is,
i'm separating the answers and the tutorial questions.
i find it really hard to revise,
i'd like to have them side by side.
easier this way.
so this is what i did :)
nice cover? :D
hehe..
so cute right?
:P
thank you thank you :P
hahahahahaha..

and since people like me procrastinate so much,
i wrote some quotes about procrastination on the cover to encourage me to get things done! :P

if you can't read from the picture,
here's what i typed.

'Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of disease
and it's toll on success and happiness is heavy' - Wayne Gretzky

'Procrastination makes easy things hard, and hard things harder' - Mason Cooley

'Procrastination is like a credit card:
It's a lot of fun until you get the bill' - Christopher Parker
(i Love this one :P)

'the best way to get something done is to BEGIN'

haha, yup, hope this wakes me up :P
hahahaha.

Now that i have two really good lecturers for two of my papers.
if i don't do well this time,
i have no one to blame but myself :)


Since last semester,
the population in my pencil box have been growing ever so constantly,
that i have to get another pencil box to hold the other population.
haha.
now i have one pencil box for blue black and red pens, and ruler for pen.
and the other for the more colorful highlighter, pen and ruler for highlighters.
yea,
i separate the rulers so that my highlighter stays clean :)

***

recently,
i sent Onyx to the vet,
coz she had crystals in her urine.
(the ones that i can't sell, duh :P)
hahaha.
and guess what,
i set aside like RM200 max for the bill,
and it actually came out to be RM268!!!!!
Consultation RM20
Ultra Sound RM80
(To check thoroughly for stones)
Urine Analysis RM30
Annual Booster RM40
Deworm RM5
Medicine RM45
New food RM48
yea. and not mentioning another Urine Analysis RM30 next week,
and grooming RM80 next week or next next week.

owh great. i print money wan what.
what to do...? ><
i need to work!
how to cover her expenses if i don't.
if only i weren't banned from working 'you-know-where'.

pocket money is not even enough to sustain my monthly expenses.
and i'm paying for my own phone bills.
and many other things.
just let me work one more day oso okay mah... XD
sigh..
we'll see :P

anyways.
i'm happy as long as Onyx is healthy! :)
Money is not everything :)

that's all for now.
ttfn.

No comments: