Monday, July 19, 2010

Nuffnang Ads

Today it's my first time....

trying Bak Kut Teh at Klang with
Jennie and Yan Ying.

eating Bak Kut Teh without
Gam Zham Gu
(Golden Needle Mushroom?? XD)

but the Bak Kut Teh was nonetheless tasty,
but without my favorite mushroom,
there's just something missing :P

Anyways.
On the way from Sunway College to Jennie's house,
Yan Ying told me about Nuffnang Ads,
and she earned RM0.50.
okay, it might not be a HUGE figure,
but, hey, this is interesting :)
(well, at least it caught my attention :P)
haha.
so i decided to try this out.
i mean, you don't really have to do anything.
just leave it there :)
(okay, i know many of you already know about this..but...
forgive me for not being exposed enough :P)

for those innocent bloggers,
like me, :P
go try it out :)
www.nuffnang.com.my
(Jennie, i think you should)
-or maybe you are already :P i'll go check now :P-

Owh,
by the way.
bought a new shirt today =D
weee..
the shirt IS SO CUTE!! :)
to disappoint you,
it's DARK blue.
owh yea, dark color again.
me LOVE :P
will wear it on Thursday with my favorite jeans :)

okay, back to revision.
heh.
ttfn.

No comments: