Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lost and Directionless

This week would be my very last week of my 2 weeks plus holiday.
ask me what have i been doing,
honestly, nothing.

what i've done this whole holiday was
mainly eating, sleeping, day dreaming, web surfing, a little stalking, and 'working'.
totally
meaningless.

Now that it's the last week,
i'm finally thrown with the decision to either take a combination of
F7 F8 or F8 F9 or F7 F9
honestly speaking,
anyone of them is fine with me,
coz i don't even know why am i studying this course in the first place.
i've came to a point where i don't know what i want anymore.
i'm just like a blind-folded person,
walking wherever i'm asked to or lead to or whatever,
and trust me,
walking lost and directionless when you're blind-folded is
double the stress/pain (or whatever you call it) when you walk with your eyes open.

why am i saying this?
because if you were to ask me,
or... if i were to be given a choice
of i want to study if i can quit ACCA,
my answer to you,
i Don't Know!

ahhhhh..
whatever lah..
it'll never be a choice anyways..
so,
que sera sera.
(means 'whatever will be will be' in spanish)


Anyways,
today should be a slightly happier day,
coz i'd be meeting up with my high school friends,
after not meeting up for a very very very long time.
and....
it's also my dear Onyx's 2nd Birthday! =D
Happy Birthday my dear <3
Love her so very much!
xoxo

ttfn.

No comments: