Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Exam's Over.

Hahaha.
Not as happy and as excited as i expected myself to be.
anyhow, i found a new way of saving time :D
which,
you may think i'm crazy XP

See, when i was studying,
i noticed that i actually visit the toilet very often,
for various reasons -
bathing, big and small biz, brushing my teeth.
during this time,
all you do is day dream and stare at the wall, am i right?
hah! now,
let me show you what i did :D

TADA! haha.
smart me.

i use this to help me remember little little important things.
and it's almost effortless.
coz if you keep facing the same thing again and again and again..
it will eventually get into your head :D

but....
after that.....
the cleaning part..
=="
hahaha.
not so smart *blek*
hahaha.

probably should just use mahjong paper the next time :)

***

okay.
since i haven't been doing anything after exams other than playing games.
let me intro you to a very fun game that you might wanna try.
from PopCap,
can also be bought from BigFish :)

that is,
PLANT vs ZOMBIES
don't think it's childish.
it's actually super nice to play and addictive :P
try it out! try it out!
you won't regret. promise :P
hehe.

***

My next aim..
is to get the

iPhone 4

isn't this just a beauty? :)) <3

once i aim for something,
i normally get it :)
it's hard to convince me into something else unless you really really really make sense
just like my Macbook.
i won't force my dad to get it for me,
i'll just work for it :D
since it's a want more than a need.
(how i wished i have this 'aim' for my exams too :P)

guess i'll be getting the 32Gb Black one.
pictures of the white one is not very convincing.
the 3GS white was very nice.
but the iPhone 4 white don't look as nice.
well, it really depends tho.
80% getting the black one^^

owh well.
more or less 3 more months to go.
sigh...
i can't wait till it gets into my hands.
the best part is,
both my brothers are getting one each. cool!
hehe.

***

haha. super random post alright.
anyways.
i'll just dilly dally for a well more before i doze :P
be back to update more :)
i hope :P

ttfn.

2 comments:

eDwin said...

kesian your toilet wall. ==
congrats anyway on finishing! haha

Joo Ling said...

hahahaha...
i see that you are very free now :P
gonna start kacau ppl until sept? :P keke.