Monday, March 22, 2010

Bad Day.

Yea.
had a really bad day yesterday.
First it was me having to take the taxi home from the station
just because my dad has mahjong to play and my bro has his games to play.
both of which are obviously more important than me
so, i took the taxi home, sitting in a taxi whose picture in the taxi is different from the guy driving, it was kinda obvious it wasn't him, coz he was an old chinese guy, whereas the picture showed a young malay guy by the name of Abdullah......
anyways. i went home, called my bro, took him some time to answer, asked him to open the gate.
it was raining quite heavily that time, but no choice have to,
wait.... wait.... wait....
the best part was, auto gate can't function coz the electricity tripped.
finally he came, but i was already soaking wet but my notes weren't
coz i was protecting it =="
(normal ppl would just use the file to protect themselves, but no, i was protecting it)

okay nevermind,
just when you thought everything is over
this NEVER talk to me friend on facebook asked to vote for her in some site.
so i was like.. okay.........fine...i'll be kind.
then she started rushing me and all...
so i clicked it... (so dumb!)
and there goes my facebook a/c.
yup! it's GONE!
so goes my Hotmail account..
i can't log in to both, though everything in my fb a/c still looks normal from my brother's a/c point of view :P

So since i was so emo-fied.
i watched Hachiko!
made me even more emo.
super nice show :)
MUST WATCH :P

and...



3 comments:

Adele said...

ahahahhaa!

ok sorry. but sounds like a funny post! =D

Hope you're doing okay! Cheers!

eDwin said...

haha! great post! so the link was a virus? i clicked on it as well. luckily nothing happened. and hopefully nothing will happen.

Joo Ling said...

Dele..
hahaha... okay..... :P funny... :P
hahaha...
yea.. looking back..it's really kinda :P

Edwin..
hahahaha, the virus didn't affect my comp, but i guess they hacked my account, so be aware of anyone using my account to chat with you :P