Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Exammmssss....

Oh no!
finals is just SIX days away o.O
shucks!
Prepared? err...nope...
So, what am i doing here? blogging to get away from my books for a while..
hehe..

alright,
i have nothing much to blog really.
but i just noticed that my table is usually so filled up when i'm studying.
let's see why,

1. my rulers,
haha, yeap! i have four rulers.
one for the yellow highlighter,
one for the orange highlighter,
and two for my pens/pencils =D
haha..
okay, this is just so that my highlighter's head do not get contaminated. =)
and two rulers for my pens and pencils is so that i can save time looking for the ruler and JUST in Case. =P

2. my pens,
hehe. These are about the minimum amount of pens i need to have when studying =P
from left to right: Pentel correction pen, 0.4 Pilot red G-tech, 0.5 Pilot red G1, 0.5 Pilot red ball pen, 0.3 Pilot black G-tech, 0.5 Pilot black G1, 0.3 Pilot blue G-tech, 0.5 Pilot blue G-tech, 0.5 Pilot blue G1, 0.7 Pilot light blue G2, Stabilo orange and yellow highligher, my "machine-washed"/shrinked Pilot 0.5 mechanical pencil and lastly my Pentel soft eraser.
hehe..
i don't really like my notes being over colourful, so blue black and red pens are enough,
that's why i have different pens with different thickness. =D
(i still have a lot more in my pencil case, but, i don't really use em..hehe..)
Yes, i am reallyyyy particular about the pens i use and would stick to them like glue until a better one is introduced =P

3. Stick notes,
Just got it recently coz i like Amanda's idea of
doing sticking chapter by chapter,
so flipping through my thick thick thick textbooks won't be that difficult.
(saves time too =))

4. my Calculator,
i don't use it for simple calculation because i believe it's a waste of time but,
ACCA questions just have a lot of these super large numbers. so i'm kinda like force to use.
and also lesser mistakes. :P
(btw, the sticker jon gave me is still on it)

5. my Lappy!!!
haha..yea.
my lappy helps me out a lot..
esp the dictionary function =))
but..hee...yeah, Facebook. urgh!
haha. however, de-stressing is important so...
it's good to take a rest after studying :P

6. Wonka Nerds.
yeap! to make me Nerdier...XD
make me study more :P
but i just finished my 3rd packet of Nerds.
><

7. Formula Sour
to WAKE me up when i'm sleepy... :P
i got this from US. just for fun. coz i'm a fan of sour taste!
it's kinda sour, but it leaves a very unpleasant after-taste,
so i've kinda like abandoned it.

8. My Cup
'Good Luck'
to everyone sitting for their finals =P
(never filled more than twice a day)

and there's still more other than those mentioned above,
i guess, now i know why my table is always overflowing :P

***

last topic before I end and get back to my books.

Nandos

my fAvOurITe fast food =)
coz i LOVE their garlic peri-peri sauce!
(if you call it fast food lah :P)
but,
it's getting more and more disappointing every time i eat.
everything else is okay,
just that,
this is what you usually get nowadays when you order Nandos
Burnt chicken.
(cancerous due to the carbons, and it's not only the skin, but also part of the meat, so if you were to take away all those black burnt part, you will be left with only......super little meat.)
and so much for that "...nothing is more important than keeping your promise....promise to give you excellent quality and ......."
(yes, they did keep their promise in flavour, but not the quality)

so, this was what i get when i order Nandos delivery,
because this is not just once, it's almost every time,
so, i called up customer service and got them to change my chicken.
and so they did.
the best part was the conversation between the delivery boy and me.
me: returns the burnt chicken
DB: opens the box, "owh, so you don't like the burnt parts?"
me: (==") "err, yeah"
DB: pass me the box with the new two pieces of chicken.
me: "much better, thanks =)"
DB: "err, next time when you order you tell them that you don't want your chicken to be well done"
me: (o.O) "err, okay"

=="
so he actually wants me to order a chicken which is not cooked well done?!
medium?! rare??
errr....=="

haha..
okay.nvm.
back to my books :P

the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoho~
found ur blog~~~
HAHA!