Tuesday, August 24, 2010

*SMILE*

Yeayyy!!!
results out ady.
can you imagine,
my class started at 11.45am,
and results will be released at 12pm!
gosh!
the nervousness :P

i was supposed to check my results after class when i get back home.
(so, just in case i fail, i get to stay calm at home....)
but,
all i can say is that,
nervousness is really contagious :P
me and Jennie was like staring at the digital clock on the laptop screen which is projected onto the 'wall'...
once the it reached 12pm.
the 3 guys behind went started checking and checking..
the page on my mom's iPod was still loading.
and trust me,
it took forever! :P
then suddenly,
it loaded,
but i couldn't see my results.
(coz, apparently there's another page specially prepared to check.)
=="
but this was what i saw which made me
smile in relieve :)


tho i can't find my results.
but at least i know i've passed them all.

then later..
Jennie's mom sms-ed and told her to check her inbox.
then i log-ed in to my email
and checked my mail..

my marks were really weird,
coz i did wayyyyy better than expected for a paper that i didn't put much effort in.
(well at least not as much as the other paper)
and i did somewhat worse than expected for the paper i actually put effort in.
conclusion: i expect it to be low, but it was high
i expect it to be high, but it was low.

oh well.
the unpredictability.
:P

anyways.
really have to Thank God =)
Thank God for giving me the strength and guiding me through :)
and blessing me with great lecturers and friends..
<3

ttfn

No comments: