Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My mom's new toy, My rescue!

mom comes into my room,
mom sees strands of hair on the floor,
mom's feet dust detector sends signal to her brain,
-dusty-
mom screams (not exactly =P),

"LING!!!!! clean ur rrOOOoooooommmmm!!!"

"OK!"
(wow, WHAT? i said okay? n not, later, it's still going to get dirty anyways?????)

well, this is because....

Never FEAR! RoOmba is HERE!!! =D
hahahahahaha....

Introducing..
my mom's new toy, my rescue!
iRobot Roomba!!
=)

hehe.
thx to my uncle(my mom's brother) who gave this to my mom as her bday present when we were at US.
now, i'll never dread vacuuming my room ever again.
can't wait to fill my house with more roombas and scoobas (floor washing robot)!!
and maybe a dryer too!! =D

two weeks of holiday is now 60% gone!
><
and what have i been doing?
hahahaha.
umm..
let's see.
Astro on Demand.
Dream.
Facebook.
Dream.
Teach Tuition.
Dream.
Eat.
Dream.
and
Dream.
=D

so meaningful hor my life XD
hahahaha...
ahhhh..me and Mr. procrastination. ><

before i end.
one of the few pictures i loved taken in the US.
Don't you think that nature is such a beauty?

6 comments:

Adele said...

wah so cool! whats that. gimme gimme! you control it like toy car ah. LOL

Joo Ling said...

hahaha..no lar...
it's a vacuuming robot.
it will vacuum ur house for u.
has a bit of intelligence like it won't jump of a cliff lah. it will go bac to it's home base to recharge after it's battery has been fully consumed lah..
but it will only work optimumly if u clear ur house floor from objects.
vacuum carpet pun no problem. =)
best is for vacuuming under beds. (provided if your bed like high enuf..about 4 inches above ground?haha. not sure)
u got maid, tak perlu lah..haha..
this wan oni for ppl like me who dun hav maid. heh.
but u still need to empty the bin and clean the brushes often lah.

Adele said...

LOL! i see!

Hayashivon said...

how much it cost oh? i dun think can ge t one in malaysia, right??? -.-
(it's so coool...good for ppl like me..lazy to clean d room...>v<

Joo Ling said...

haha..
you can get it in Malaysia,
just that u have to get it for double the price you get in US.
in US, after converting to RM, it's only about RM1000.
but if you were to get it here, it would cost around 2400++
hehe...

JaneCJX said...

wah, you are actually advertising this Romba thingy ah?? Let's ask for advertising fee lah!